So, atleast everyone is smiling in this picture. Each one of my children are amazing. One minute I am blown away by how good they are and then the next minute I am shocked by the amazing ability they have to make me pull my hair out.
11 years ago
"If I'm nice to people, they'll want to talk to me." by Aaron (And that's a bad thing? by Mom)
"Look, Mom's wearing Dad's thongs!" by Mariah (by the way we are talking about shoes here)
"Is there a third choice?" by Aaron
"Oh . . . Rootbeer Floats" by Joshua
"I hope you didn't move the bathroom" by Jessah
"There is a word for that . . . medium" by Ethan
"My vote is the sum of A + 1, when A is the total of all of your
votes combined!" by Dad
5 comments:
Gina, you look GREAT!
Was Ethan baptized on the 25th? Shaun was. I forgot how close they are in age. I love reading about your crazy days. It's good to know I'm not alone.
Take care,
Kim
I'm so excited you started a blog. It's so much fun to see how everybody is doing.
What a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing, Gina. Jan
This is a great Blog Gina !!!
Hi Gina,
It is so wonderful to see your family. I still remember everyone from when we were just little ones in Carlsbad. Please tell your mother hello for me. Take care and keep in touch.
Charli
Post a Comment