Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When is too much - too much?

I started thinking about what my life consisted of and this is what it's all about.

For my kids:
softball
baseball
soccer
wrestling
3 different chorus' in 3 different schools
activity days
piano lessons/practice
geography club
drama club (twice at different schools)
scouts
cub scouts
student council
leadership group
play practice
homework

For my husband:
I won't even begin to write down everything I do for him. I am sure we all do similar things for our husbands.

For me:
Okay, my brain is on overload - can't seem to function - I think I am crashing, very much like my computer does when I try to open too many things too quickly, it just kind of freezes up and doesn't work. I think that actually accurately describes me!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

Your list just shows you are super woman! My list is as simple as eat, play, nap :)