
This summer my grandparents (Jesse & Barbara Buckner) celebrated their 70th Wedding Anniversary. We have such a huge family and it was amazing to see so many of their descendents all together and knowing that even with as many that were there, there was still many more. My grandparents have played such an important part in my life. Not only because they are my grandparents but because they found the gospel and were baptized, and so by doing that they gave me the opportunity to be born with the church as a constant. I have always known about the LDS church and the principles it teaches. I am so grateful to them for always setting a great example in their daily lives. Many people tell me that my husband reminds them of my grandfather, I consider that a great compliment because Grandpa Buckner is an incredible man.
While we were in Carlsbad we went to the Caverns and it was lots of fun. It is such a huge cave but because there was so many of us we kept running into other family members.















No comments:
Post a Comment