Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aaron getting ready for Camp Raymond!

He loves camping however this year his tent leaked and he didn't enjoy it as much. He is very good at being away from us and not getting home sick, I don't know if I should take this as he has been raised to be confident in his abilities and that he will fine without us or that maybe I should take it that he feels like anywhere is better than home!!??? I'm nervous to ask him.

Dropping off Joshua at his Dorm Room for EFY.

Joshua went to EFY in Flagstaff and loved every minute of it. He MC'd the talent show and used his accents. He was known as the Accent Guy - which meant to him that he was famous. I am very proud of him going all by himself and not being scared. He has so many qualities that amaze me.

Jessah turns 6!

The day Jessah turned 6 I asked her if she felt different now? She said, yes - I've waited my whole life to be 6!

We had most our trees in our backyard removed recently. Afterwards, Blair told Joshua to shovel the dirt back into the holes that the trees left. Joshua began to think of an easier way to do this, so he used the hose to fill up the hole and thought he could spray the dirt into the hole . . . The following pictures are the result of his thought process. Needless to say, he learned a valuable lesson. He gained just a bit of wisdom. Joshua enlisted the help of his little brother, Ethan and as you will see, if the mud had been quicksand, Ethan would have been a goner!





Some of you might be wondering where Aaron was while all this was going on. Well, Aaron prides himself with a bit more intelligence than his brother, not that that is necessarily true, however - you don't see Aaron in the pictures do you!! Enough said about that. Ethan and Joshua did have fun together even if I sprayed them off with cold water. I figured that they got an expensive mud bath 'dirt' cheap!

2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Tell Jessah Happy Birthday!

Dawn Walterscheid said...

Now Gina that wasn't so hard was it. Blogging is fun remember that!